| DownScan Imaging Elite-4 DSI Fishfinder/Chartplotter
New unique new fishfinding imaging, precision GPS navigation and high-bright LED backlit 3.5"/8.9cm color display. The features you want at the price you need.
- New, brighter LED backlighting
- Exclusive TrackBack feature
- DownScan Imaging (DSI) reveals easy-to-understand photo-like underwater detail
- Easy-to-use menu page and menu controls
- Simplified menu navigation
- Quick-release tilt and swivel bracket
- Accurate internal GPS antenna
- MicroSD card expandability
- Lowrance 5 Year Advantage Service
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines Exposed - clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed - Elite-4 DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered - you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed - with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Elite-4 DSI fishfinders reach depths down to 200'/61M, and show impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph.
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
Precision GPS Position Accuracy
Internal accurate GPS for superior navigation guidance, weven when mounted in-dash.
Multiple Map/Chart Options
Waterproof microSD media card slot accepts the most up-to-date mapcard options including Fishing Hot Spots® Pro USA and Navionics® Gold worldwide.
Higher-resolution 3.5"/8.9cm backlit displays deliver unmatched displays deliver unmatched viewing brightness and detail at wider angles and bright sunlight.
Pick Your Favorite Color
Expanded sonar imaging display color palette choices offers optimum viewing for personal preference and water/light conditions.
Full Automatic or Manual
Elite-4 DSI is so advanced it's easy to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar imaging picture possible after power-up.
TrackBack Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With Elite-4 DSI, mark a waypoint at your cursor location with a simple press of a button.
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.