| HX370S Submersible 5 Watt Marine Portable VHF
Smaller, Lighter, unique functions, and built to take the day in punishment of the marine environment. Includes 12VDC & 110VAC overnight charges with drop in base, submersible AA Alkaline battery tray and belt clip
- Submersible JIS-7 / IPX7 (3.3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Selectable 5/2.5/1 Watt transmit power output
- Oversized channel display
- 40 Programmable Land Mobile Channels (137-174MHz) with CTCSS and DCS signaling
- Programmable channel names
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- Low battery indicator
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available
- Supplied with 1400mAh Ni-MH battery, alkaline battery tray, 110 VAC and 12 VDC chargers and a cradle
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Unique SOS distress beacon
- Speaker mic and voice scrambler capable
- SOS Strobe Light
- Standard Horizon supplies the HX370S with a 1400mAh Nickel Metal Hydride battery that will last over 18 hours (5/5/90 duty cycle) when transmitting at 5W. Also included is a waterproof alkaline battery tray, 12VDC Charger, 110VAC changer and a desktop drop-in cradle to charge the radio on shore or on your boat. Additionally, an easy to see battery life indicator on the LCD warns you when the battery needs recharging. The HX370S is capable of using optional speaker microphones, headset, and voice scrambler for those that want secure communications.
Features you expect and unique functions
- The HX370S has the capability to be programmed to scan any number of channels with other without priority to channel 16 also includes Ch16 Dual Watch and NOAA Weather alert. The PRESET key allows you to easy recall 8 of your most used channels. An oversized LCD has channel names to inform you of the use of each selected channel. The high intensity strobe light emits the internationally recognized SOS signal that can be seen over 1 mile away at night...another Standard Horizon first!
VHF Marine and Dealer Programmable LMR channels
- The HX370S is factory programmed with all USA, Canadian and International and NOAA Weather channels. It also has the capability to be programmed 40 Land Mobile Radio (LMR) channels with CTCSS or DCS signaling by a Standard Horizon dealer. These channels do require the appropriate FCC license.
Its built better so backed better
- Because the HX370S is built better, it's back better. If your Standard Horizon HX370S ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges period! If it fails thereafter in normal use it for the life time of the product it is covered by Standard Horizons Lifetime Flat Rate Service Program.